Friday, July 25, 2008

Chillin in Houston

Update:
Updating the blog from a hotel room in Houston. I got bidness tomorrow and then we are helping Heather's brother move into their home this weekend. Her ma and pa are down as well and so it should be joyous.

Big meetings this past week with work. It's been crazy but exciting. Dark Knight was scary. Seriously.

I've watched a lot of BYU Football highlights on Youtube lately. The season starts very, very soon. I'm loving it.

Happy P-day, Pioneer day that is!

Here are the photos from a recent photo shoot in the kitchen:




3 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

You guys are so cute!

dena said...

Gooooofy! I love it. So glad to see pictures.

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

I vote you two the most photogenic couple in the world. Keep the pictures coming.