Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back in the land of the living

We're back. kinda.

Feeling quite a bit better although Hannah has a cold again. But all in all, we're on an upward swing.

So here's the latest: We're debating right now about which graduate business school to attend in the fall. I've been accepted to SMU and Notre Dame, both great schools, each with advantages and disadvantages. We're definitely leaning Notre Dame's way mostly because we feel good about it. The logical choice is SMU since we already live in the Dallas area. Hannah's pick is Scranton University but I just don't think I can handle Michael Scott as a professor for two years. Dwight would be great but Michael can really chafe after a while.

Let me know what school you think we should attend and why.

3 comments:

Devin said...

WE ARE ND! Of course, we're a little bias, but we have really loved it out here. We've met great people and had excellent experiences.

Of course we can see how not moving would be appealing. Good luck with your decision. We hope you come see us.

dena said...

Well, I pick Notre Dame because we already visited you in Dallas.

Daniel said...

I choose Rice University in Houston. haha. Great school I've heard...and great location ;)

If my semi-joke is not a possible choice then I would say go with Hannah's decision. I can imagine she is gonna be a daddy's girl, so why not start right away letting her make the big decisions. She probably knows what's best! :)