Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How Texas Should Have Ended...


Forgive the title but Russ and I have become addicted to watching "How it Should Have Ended" videos. I've included a link to my favorite. I find myself laughing randomly throughout the day as I think of it.


RUSS
So here's what's happening in Texas. Russ has been traveling like a mad man--if you don't believe me just check out his beard...he really does look like a mad man. He went on a hiking trip in Colorado with the young men from our ward and loved it.
Then he spent the following week in New Orleans for work. I don't know how you feel about New Orleans but I personally think it's the fifth ring of hell...and it's hot too. But he seemed to have fun with people from his work. I think it was hard for him to say goodbye to everyone at the end of the week.


Russ playing with the alligators in Louisiana.

HEATHER
I've been packing up our house since we move in 4 weeks! Craziness! We rented out our home which has been a great blessing. The tenants will be moving in a week after we leave. Although I should list this under Russ since he's the reason we saw this movie in a full priced theater but we saw Eclipse...on a real date...at 10 in the morning. All in all, I liked it better than the book. How can you not like a movie based on a love triangle between a human, a vampire, and a werewolf. I mean...who wouldn't be into that?




HANNAH
Oh yes...how could we forget the munchkin? My favorite thing about Hannah right now is she likes to play with a cow bell that Russ picked up somewhere. It gives me an excuse to say "I got a fever and the only prescription is more cow bell!" Hannah is a CLIMBER! She's cruising along the furniture and enjoying her new found freedom. She had her 9 month check up and is measuring tall for her age (90%) and a little on the heavy side (75%). Pleasantly plump I like to say. Recently she started babbling in this raspy, strained voice we quickly named the "Godfather voice." And her new thing is sucking in her cheeks and making kissy noises.






Father's day breakfast

4 comments:

dena said...

um, me. It's me. Wasn't into the movies. Didn't work, books were better.

Lisa said...

Mmmm, that dessert looks yummy!!

Coco said...

yay! heather, i doont know why it took me soo long to find your blog. cute fam, good to see/hear whats going on in your life.luv,coco

Jamie Dana said...

More cow bell!!! That is hilarious Heather.

I love the photos of Hannah. They really turned out cute.

Hope you are loving Notre Dame!