Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthdays All Around

I'm officially 28. I don't shun old age...I embrace it. That's why we went to Kirtland, Ohio for the weekend and spent it with a whole bunch of old people. JKJKJK. We met up with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle in Kirtland and had a great time! It was awesome to be around family. I forgot how good to feels to be around people who inherently have to love you. It was Russ' first time seeing the Church History sites there so that made it even better. I just love the sister missionaries who give tours at the Visitor Center. They are so adorable and really made my day.


Newel K. Whitney Store


Hannah with Grandpa Great


Hannah actually waving for the picture...that never happens.


Hannah with Uncle Kim

Kirtland Temple


Grandpa & Grandma Great and the Cramer Clan


School of the Prophets...awesome.
 Hannah's birthday is two days after mine. She got to wear her Birthday Girl shirt all day and then we gave her a cupcake. Way to go Hannah! How did we ever live without you? The first year has been a blast!


The Birthday Girl!!

Hannah with her B-Day present...a cupcake.


Hannah's princess outfit from Grandma Cameron


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to you both! And Heather, I LOVE your new hair!! So cute!

Crazy Campbells said...

Oh so fun!! Glad you got to spend time with family, that is always a blessing!! Hannah is too cute! Happy Birthday you two!

Mark said...

I. Love. You. Guys.