Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Love My Blendtec!

Russ recently won out on a year long debate as to whether or not we should purchase a Blentec Blender. I was adamant that I was going to use our Walmart blender until the motor went up in smoke but Russ used his sales techniques and sold me. Now I wonder how I ever did without it.

Yesterday I made a green smoothie and not once did I have to use my special smoothie spoon (so named because I have on more than one occasion caught the plastic spoon in the blades of my Walmart blender...luckily I was not the one to get the plastic spoon pieces in my smoothie...sorry again Russ.).

After the smoothie I used my Blentec to grind wheat for some homemade wheat bread.

For dinner I made Creamy Potato Soup with my Blentec. It even warms up the soup for me so it's completely ready to eat when it's done.

Then for dessert I made some Orange Sorbet. All I had to do was put in two orange with a little sugar and ice cubes then hit the ice cream button.

I LOVE MY BLENTEC!!!

http://www.willitblend.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I looked up that website. Have you watched the movies on it with Lyman? He's the chef and wow....he's interesting! haha. But I do like the product and would love to get one too! I'll have to come play with you and it sometime! :)